Want to get to know me more and learn my secrets?
Keep on a readin' :)
Here are 19 things you don't know about me...
- I sing constantly when my husband isn’t around.
- I hate to admit it, but...I’m a sucker for musicals – Glee, MoulinRouge, Rent, Wicked, PitchPerfect, SweeneyTodd, Grease, MammaMia! – and wish I could be as graceful as they are singing and dancing their hearts out…
- I am the most indecisive person you will meet (have to list out all the pros and cons, am I right?) and it makes me feel good when I meet another! [Update 12/20/17 -- I'm getting better at this one!]
- I have a box FULL of fixer-upper clothes with the intention of completing these projects someday in the future (5 years and counting…).
- My friends and family think I’m crafty. The reality? I get many of my creative ideas from other crafty bloggers and/or Pinterest posts…
- I very rarely paint my fingernails, but absolutely HATE showing my toenails unpainted.
- Only on rare occasions will I put on a dress (special date night, wedding, etc) though wearing one almost always makes me feel sexy (:
- I only ever wear my hair up when I'm exercising, hiking, or by the water (unless, of course, I have a terrible hair day and no time to fix it...but thankfully, this doesn't happen often).
- I sold my motorcycle so I could get my NASM personal trainer certification and am crossing my fingers on being able to get one within the next year.
- I have gone whitewater rafting in Ecuador.
- My favorite color combination is royal blue and orange (if you couldn’t already tell…).
- I grew up in the country with two older brothers.
- The thought of roller coasters, skydiving, paragliding, rock climbing, high ropes, and the like excite me!
- My favorite sport to play is ultimate frisbee.
- My graduating high school class had a total of 9 people in it; my college graduating class had less than 2,500.
- I enjoy trips to the mountains much more than I do trips to the beach.
- I have never dyed my hair – I am a natural, super-pale redhead with swarms of freckles…
- I avoid going to the doctor as much as possible (unless it’s urgent) and instead look to natural remedies for healing including vitamins, homeopathics, and essential oils.
- I love what I do and do what I love!
Do you have a Fun Fact about yourself that you would like to share? Don't be shy - post it in the comments below!